Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and show your gratitude for the many blessings in your life. If you’re lucky, those blessings include dogs!
As dogs age, many of them begin losing their vision for a variety of reasons. Here are a few ways you can help if your senior dog is going blind.
If you can believe it, Thanksgiving is just around the corner. This year, let your dogs get in on the holiday family fun by preparing special Thanksgiving dishes for them. Here are seven safe Thanksgiving-style recipes your dog can enjoy this holiday season!
Blind quiet eye in dogs is a medical condition that involves a dog losing vision but without any obvious, visible signs of eye injury or inflammation.
Spring Farm Cares, a non-profit animal sanctuary in New York, reprimanded a dog abandoner who left their Pit Bull mix panicked outside their facility.
In North Carolina, a ten-month-old Labrador-mix named Tucker was found walking the streets with what appear to be vicious burn markings on his face.
Latest News and Reviews
By using something called a DogPhone, Doctor Ilyena Hirskyi-Douglas hopes to have taken a first step towards alleviating separation anxiety, and more.
Bleeding under the skin in dogs is a medical condition that usually happens when injuries result in hemorrhaging under the outer epidermis.
In a bipartisan effort, two Virginia lawmakers made an unannounced visit to a disgraced Beagle breeding facility — Envigo.
Chris Evans, well-known as Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, shared a selfie on Instagram this week featuring his beloved Boxer, Dodger.
Jet, a small schnauzer, was found left in a crate in a park by a concerned citizen. Not only was the pup abandoned, but he also appears to have been abused.
Polypoid cystitis in dogs is a medical condition that involves an infected or inflamed bladder. It can cause polyps to form on the bladder’s surface.
- At DogTime, our mission is to keep dogs out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their dogs, very happy and healthy.
- DogTime covers all things dog. Our extensive pure- and mixed-breed profiles include the history and evaluation of various dog breed characteristics--such as behaviors, shedding, adaptability--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- For those looking to take the plunge and adopt a four-legged friend, take the matchup quiz and questionnaire to find the pooch who best fits your lifestyle and interests. You can even check local shelters in your zip code using our adoption page. And don't forget the extensive lists of dog names by breed, theme, and other categories.
- We also feature expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising puppies, housetraining, dog health, product reviews, and more, with answers provided by notable and respected veterinarians, trainers, behaviorists, pet lovers, and specialists.
- For more relaxed fare, the dog video and dog picture pages are stocked with videos and images of everything from funny and cute dogs to how-to's, product reviews, and training.
- Make sure and check the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the dog world, product and food recalls, important legislation, and other information that impacts dog owners.