Can cats eat turkey? The short answer is yes. As obligate carnivores, meat should form the majority of a cat’s diet. So turkey can definitely become part of your feline’s meal times; although, there are some safety considerations to take note of before you go ahead and serve up the bird.
Kneading is when your cat alternates their front paws in a rhythmic fashion on a soft, squishy surface. Cats knead on beds, on soft blankets, and sometimes, they knead their humans. Here are five possible reasons why your cat needs to knead.
Pancytopenia in cats is a medical term that refers to the development of a number of blood-related issues that all occur at the same time.
In honor of National Day of Listening on November 23rd, let’s spotlight six cases of cat noises. Make sure to turn up the volume!
There are some guidelines you should consider before gifting even the most confirmed feline fancier a stocking full of cat-themed presents.
Hyphema in cats is a medical condition where blood makes its way into the front chamber of the eye. It can also indicate an underlying medical issue.
Latest News and Reviews
Go For A Ride Day falls on November 22nd. Maybe these videos will inspire you to load up a cat in your basket and head out for a bike ride!
Do you ever look over at your cat and suspect they’re having megalomaniacal thoughts? Well, be wary around Start Your Own Country Day.
Hemothorax in cats is a medical condition that occurs when blood collects in the chest cavity. In many cases, it is a medical emergency.
Are you ready for World Toilet Day? This esteemed celebration of porcelain bowls and advancements in flushing technology takes place every November 19th, although some cats don’t need a hashtag holiday as an excuse to tamper with their humans’ toilets.
Having a cat brings a lot of joy into your life. A constant companion who loves you and always “mews” for attention is pretty special. There are plenty of reasons to give gratitude to our feline companions, especially on Thanksgiving. Here are some of our favorites!
Pulmonary thromboembolism in cats is a medical condition that occurs when a blood clot forms and lodges in one of a cat’s arteries.
- At CatTime, our mission is to keep cats out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their cats, very happy and healthy.
- CatTime covers all things cat. Our extensive breed profiles include the evaluation and history of key cat breed characteristics--amount of shedding, adaptability, behaviors--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- Looking to add a feline to the family? Use our adoption page to check local shelters in your zip code. Once you've found the purrfect four-legged friend, take a look at our extensive lists of cat names by breed, fur color, or theme.
- For expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising kittens, cat health, product reviews, and 15,4-Zoll-Laptoptasche Laptop-Umhängetasche Laptop-Aktentasche H, CatTime has answers with submissions by notable and respected behaviorists, specialists, trainers, pet lovers, and veterinarians.
- Looking for fun? The CHICIRIS Melkwerkzeug, ungiftige Melkklaue, 620 g langlebige Sch page is stocked with videos on everything from funny, cute, and celebrity cats to how-to's and product reviews.
- Watch the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the cat world, product and food recalls, important legislation, health hazards, and other information that impacts cat owners.